On April 28 Novelty Quest signed a three-year contract with Påhlmans Business School in Stockholm to be the subcontractor for a six month training program in innovation management. The program is directed to Påhlmans corporate clients, but is open to any company representative, and the first round is set to launch in October this year with the first group of participants graduating in March 2017. The program will give a Diploma in Innovation Management from Påhlmans Business School and will run once a year.
The target audiences for the program are innovation managers, innovation executives, strategists, business developers, marketing professionals, RnD managers, and similar roles who have a responsibility in their organization to drive innovation and revenue growth through innovation management expertise. The program is divided into five modules, each running for 2-3 days across the six-month program.
- Introduction to innovation management. An exhaustive introduction to the foundations of innovation and an overview of all of its components.
- Strategic innovation management. Practical case-work against the participants’ own organizations on how to measure and improve innovation performance taking all aspects of IM into account.
- Creativity and problem-solving. An advanced course on how to stimulate creativity and the problem-solving phase of the innovation process based on both theory and practical methods and tools.
- Areas of innovation. An advanced course in product innovation, service innovation, business model innovation, process innovation, and so on, and how to apply it strategically and practically.
- Open innovation. An advanced course in how different open innovation concepts such as crowdsourcing, innovation contests and ideation systems can be introduced in, and beneficial to, an organization.
Each module will be practically oriented and will give the participants the chance to apply what they learn on their own organizations throughout the program. Thus the training program will give immediate results back to the participant’s company.
Novelty Quest is proud to be collaborating with such a prominent, traditional business school and will secure state-of-the-art quality of the course due to our senior, research-based expertise in innovation management.